[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey & Johnny Winter

Hi,
long time reader of this list, it's my first message ( cause my poor english and allways consider myself like a beginner who have better to hear another harpist than talkin' ). But here my heart is touched ...
I' m a huge fan of Johnny Winter since the " second Winter ". He allway let a big place for the harp ( not like some other, that i like, SRV etc. )  Remember Walter Horton (first album) , James Cotton  ( "Nothin' but the blues" and others) , Sonny Terry and many more harpists ( Johnny Winter himself in " progressive blues experiment" before the first album with the song "bad luck and trouble " with a lot of feeling from a really really truely bigger bluesman ! ). When I discovered " White, Hot & Blues" my heart was bleeding and I wanna play harp. I allways sending the Pat Ramsey 's web site to my friends with his generous 6 entire songs giving ! I've never found this 2 cd here in Belgium 'cause it's a little label. But this summer I'm comming for 3 weeks in the U.S.A. ( Louisiana and California ) and I hope to find this cd, see a gig with Pat Ramsey, another one from Jason Ricci ( and if he play with Dr John, I can die he he )
peace & blues

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail