Re: [Harp-L] ya wanna know why?

On Apr 6, 2005, at 10:41 PM, Dave Murray wrote:

> the reason you toungblock is because that is the way you are supposed to > do
> it according too hohner co.

PS Hohner also told me in that radio ad that I could score chicks by playing
harp....

ROFL Great reply!

Peace and music,
Dave

Man, I gotta tell you, I would kill to learn how to play with a pucker, but when I started playing, the little waxed paper wrapper that came with the Marine Band showed tongue blocking, and since, i never knew (as Buzz would say "close /personal") another player for several decades, I had no outside influence(s).
My question to all the pucker players would have been: What did you do with that little waxed paper? :)
the ghost of smokey-joe

p.s. "would have been" , because I'm afraid to ask.