From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Damien Masterson
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:31 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Chris Wienk Supplied the Fireballs

  It should be noted, if it hasn't, that Chris Wienk was one of the main
people to make this Fireball happen, being he has a lot more knowledge about

how microphones work than most players, myself included; and he spent
countless hours relaying that info to Audix. Chris Wienk is a chromatic
player in Los Angeles, I've known him for a couple of years. Thanks for your

work, Chris!
   It should also be noted that the Fireball on the market today is not the
same as those prototypes you played in L.A., it has undergone some changes
internally as well as design. I played them both, I think the final version
is superior to either of those prototypes.

     Damien Masterson  http://www.goodomen.net   damienzm@xxxxxxxxxxxx