Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

"Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I checked out Pat's website and listened to the samples.  I'm
> surprised we don't have more conversations about him.  What a great
> player Pat is.  I'm buying both CDs.  Absolutely great stuff!  Great
> tunes, great vocal and even better harmonica playing.

i don't understand but a small fraction of jason's technical comments
on pat's playing, but when you listen to pat's cd's, even i can clearly
hear and recognize the influences on jason's playing.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.