[Harp-L] RE: a question for all you toungue blockers out there...

Dennis wrote:

<< I also TB my overblows and overdraws, though I
don't use overdraws much.

Hi Dennis

Did you write this post on April 1st? I know even Howard Levy doesn't TB for ob's. There was mention of TB OB-ing on a German speaking forum some months ago, and I was almost laughed at, when I responded with questions about it. It turned out the guy was joking about it, and since I don't understand German that well, I didn't get the joke. If your post was serious, can you elaborate on the "how to". For instance, is it possible for you to do a right side of the mouth TB OB hole 6, and switch to left mouthcorner TB OB hole 4? I'm curious to learn more (even if there's laughter again - it's very healthy to have a good laugh ;-))

Ludo