[Harp-L] RE: Dry mouth on fast tunes - remedies?

Winslow Yerxa wrote:

<<experiencing a surge of fight-or-flight adrenaline doesn't help, and maybe some kind of meditation to deal with that might also help.

Hi Winslow

I've heard a lot about "Effortless Mastery" by Kenny Werner; a book that deals with many aspects of musicianship, including "adrenaline matters". (I haven't read it, but plan to do so soon - apparently it isn't as new agey as one might suspect).

<All suggestions welcome, with noted exceptions.

Which reminds me: you stopped answering my occasional off-list mails some months ago.... ?

still respectfull regards, nevertheless :-)

 Ludo