[Harp-L] Low keyed harps

Dennis Gruenling is the king of the Low Keys he’s the reason I started using
them I have been playing some I made myself and some by Bob Meehan, Richard
Sleigh is in the process of making me a few now. Chris Michalek who rocks
and who’s CD Monk alters chi should be bought and/or listened too (despite a
recent review to the contrary) let me borrow, indefinitely, one of Richards
low D’s. As many of you know I do most of my own harp mods and I think I’m
really good at it too.I love doing them when I don’t have to rush and
consider it a hobby and a art form! But these low ones take work beyond my
abilities to make them sound comparable to Joe Filisko’s, Richard’s, Jimmy
Gordon’s,  Bob Meehan’s. Thanks for the mention Blake I consider myself a
total amauteuer on the Low harps compared to Dennis Gruenling or Michael
Peloquin 0r others, I just can’t rock them all the way yet! Feels like a fun
new instrument. Everyone listen to Dennis G he pretty much started all this
as far as I’m concerned.

Love you all really I do.

Jason Ricci Help me Find a drummer! (See former post)