[Harp-L] Anyone know a drummer

Wow!!!!!! Twice in one day I am yet again appealing to the help of this
list. I really don?t know what I would do without this list!  Here is the
situation some of you may know someone who can help the band out please feel
free to call the number I have provided below in this chain e-mail I am
sending out in an attempt to correct this situation in two days. Call the
number any time ONLY if you REALLY think you know some one who is definitely
ready for this kind of gig. I will be up and awake until I find a drummer!
Thanks so much again for everything you all have done for me! See you out
there!
Sincerely
 Jason Ricci.
Hey Everyone
               This is Jason Ricci. I play in a working blues band. My last
drummer just got deported back to Argentina he was with us for over 2 years.
I?m auditioning (on Tour) serious drummer who can play 300 days a year
starting yesterday. I pay 400.00 dollars a week and can find you a place to
live right away here in Nashville. The schedule is grueling and I often play
7 days a week all over the country the gig is not for everyone lots of
driving always sharing hotels which the drummer will NOT pay for, but the
point is little privacy, lots of work etc?. Preferably he/she has already
been on tour with some one I know from the Blues world but I?m open minded
to trying new things and new people. He/she must have a great solid shuffle,
a Texas shuffle, a flat tire shuffle, a good Rhumba and second line, a solid
swing and a few funk and rock beats, a good slow beat etc. The Drummer will
get the 400.00 a week whether we play or not it?s salary! Living in
Nashville is very cheap as well. Were good guys, serious about music not
dope and booze we all get along really well and have lots of fun and laughs
all year long on the road! If you are interested or know a interested
drummer check out our music at www.jasonricci.com  download whole shows for
free at: http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=19981 and call
me at (615) 423-4190

Thank you so Much everyone!