RE: [Harp-L] Dry mouth on fast tunes - remedies?

I use sugarless cough drops.
    buzz..

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:23 PM
To: winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Dry mouth on fast tunes - remedies?

Are you normally hydrated?  I've found that drinking large amounts of
water the day of the gig helps with this.  I've also noticed I have
more dry mouth when I am nervous or have a bit of discomfort.

I have have chewed gum while I play with no ill effects.  That helped
me for a longtime.  Try a piece of the Altoids Apple flavour sour
chewing gum...

I'm not any where near the fastest player around so my advice may or
may not be appropriate.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available