From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Damien Masterson
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:14 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Fireball

  Damien Masterson wrote:

    "So, up to this point, I'm very excited about this harmonica microphone.
I am not surprised that the Sonny Boy tone desciples might not like it,
because it is not designed to mask, mute, distort or bury one's tone in the
fashion a 1940's taxi dispatcher's mic through a tube amp might do, it is
designed for pure tone, which if you don't posess, all the gear in the world
won't help you."