[Harp-L] Diminished-tuned Diatonics (Power Diatonic, 2 others) for sale/trade

I have 3 diminished-tuned diatonics I'm seeking to part with.  Just getting
out of that bag.  One is a virtually new (2 months old) Brendan Power Full
Custom Special 20 (Power Diatonic), tuned A-D (A below middle C, up 2
octaves and a 4th).  Half-valved. This is a GREAT sounding and playing harp,
for which I recently paid 125 pounds (about $250).  Good as new diminished
Power Diatonic, and you don't have to wait for Brendan to crank it out!

Also have another just like this, tuned by Pat Missin for Ed Coogan, from
whom I obtained it.  The 2nd C on this one is a bit flat, but otherwise in
shimmering tune, and slightly easier to draw bend than the Power Diatonic
(reeds are more broken in).  Another great dim. Diatonic.

The 3rd one is a Marine Band, tuned middle C to F 2 octaves & a 4th above.
Tuning is sketchy--a good beater to learn diminished tuning on (more
difficult to draw bend, so if you can do it on this one...).

I have cases for all 3, cosmetically the first 2 are in great shape, the
Marine Band a bit beat.  I'd prefer to sell or trade them as a group; the
last one isn't worth much on it's own, so I'd prefer to 'throw it in' with
the others.

$300 for all 3, or best offer.  I'll entertain trades for solo-tuned C 270s,
Hard Boppers, custom 270s.  No keys but C, no harps other than Hohner
270-type harps.  Thanks for reading! Ben Graves--ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx