[Harp-L] Powerhouse/Piere Beauregard

Hi JP,

Besides his work with Powerhouse long ago, Piere is also the genius
behind Magic Harps... the long awaited speciality tuned harps that he
and Magic Dick have been touting for years. I wish I knew when they will
be distributed finally, but if you hear Piere these days (he's located
around the Boston area now I believe), he'll be playing a Magic harp. He
was also one of the driving forces behind the Cambridge Harmonica
Orchestra.

I'm not surprised Dennis Gruenling likes him so much. Piere's version of
Roller Coaster on the Powerhouse album is absolutely killer -- and for
that matter, Dennis' own version will smite you too...

Howard Parks