[Harp-L] Re: Powerhouse

Hi Jp -

Powerhouse was indeed the band that Pierre Beauregard
played in. If I'm not mistaken, they were from the
D.C. area. They also had a fine guitarist named Tom
Principato.

Pierre is one of my favorite harp players. When I
first heard the Powerhouse record, I heard harp being
played the way I imagined it could be played...like a
horn. And even though Pierre goes for more of a
"trumpet" sound than I go for, this was a big
inspiration to me and his playing is not to be missed!
One of the true geniuses of the harp - bar none!

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com

>hey all,

>    another question... can anyone tell me about a
>group called Powerhouse? i think the harp player was
>Pierre Beauregard. just curious about where they're
>from, when they were around, etc. any info on
Pierre's