[Harp-L] Fireball

I've got a Shaker dynamic and a Silver Bullet Hot-Rod Astatic.   The Shaker dynamic is a very flat
almost dull sounding mic.  I use it because its small and convenient, but I don't like the dark
sound it gives my Kalamazoo, which has stock speakers and tends to sound a little muddy anyway.
The other day I got to play a Fireball through my Kalamazoo and I got to A-B compare it with my
Silver Bullet at the same tone and volume settings.  As I said in a previous post, much to my
surprise the Fireball was louder and brighter than my Silver Bullet.

I don't pretend to be a mic expert.  All I know is that I didn't expect to like the Fireball but I
did like it a lot.  Your mileage may vary.