From: bon@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bon@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:38 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Buzz Krantz
Subject: RE: SPAH Gold Medal Custom Harmonica Competition

Buzz writes-
> with anything else. I've had customs done by other people. Some are good
> some suck But none can match a Filisko custom.
>        buzz......................................................

But Buzz, I have a prewar Marine Band that's been soaking in vodka for 30
years!!  The longer you play it, the better it sounds.

 Still, I have been using Filisko custom harps for 10 years and they are
my favorite.  The 3000 people in Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires had no
problem hearing the Filisko without any amplification.  They do have power
and response.

Harmoically yours,

Robert
Bonfiglio

This message was sent using I-2000 Web Mail.
http://www.i-2000.com/