From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of drori hammer
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 11:55 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] wireless rigs for JT30

Hi
I have gone back to playing with my old JT30 mic, after a few years of
trying other stuff - and I am thinking of upgrading my stage show by
switching to wireless Can anyone give me any tips on good, affordable
wireless setups that work well with the Astatic JT30 ?
Also, my guitarist already uses a wireless - should I be concerned about
having different frequencies or something ? (I have no idea how these things
work) Thanks!
Hammer