Re: RE: [Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling

Chris Michalek wrote:
> The lastime I saw [Dennis gruenling] he had a deep case of the
> blues.  All he could muster was a deep gutteral utterance and had
> to use microphone to do it.  He's so skinny there can't be much
> time left before he becomes one with George Smith.

Funny, last time I saw Dennis he had what appeared to be Allen
Holmes' arms holding his harps, and he was laughing his ass off.

   http://www.workingmansharps.com/SPAH_2004/Gruenling_Arms.jpg

Don't know what might have become of his website, though...

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/