Re: [Harp-L] Just intonation

 Robb Bingham wrote:
> OK. I had the [3 years in coming] brainstorm that I
> much prefer ~Just Intonation~ tuning for my diatonic
> harps. Been reading up from Missin and Epping.
>
> I like the Hering 1923's and I liked very old Marine
> bands. Two questions: Can someone tell me all the
> stock harps available in JI?

My favorite harp with just tuning is the Bushman Soul's Voice.  They
are very responsive, have a great tone, and the just intonation sounds
great.  They are also the best harps out of the box for playing
overblows that I have played.  They play consistently up and down the
comb, so they are great for playing melodies and single notes.  The
just intonation makes the chords sound good.  An all around good harp.

I do not work for bushman (continue standard disclaimer here).  But I
do think the Soul's Voice is a good option for a just tuned harp.

---Chris Otto