RE: [Harp-L] harp-l as a stage to exploit talent/no BS allowed

There's already a place for this kind of thing

http://www.bluesharp.org

In fact, I just uploaded a backing track for those that may be
interested.  It's in the jazz section.  Jam out friends.

Thanks to Rick Beal for doing such a fine job.