[Harp-L] Re: :Listening to downloads of songs

Frank proposed a system for objective grading of songs where the player would remain anonymous
during the voting.  Without going into the pros and cons of his particular system, my first
impression is that in general its an idea worth considering.  But before we could ever get to that
sort of system we'd need a webspace where we could easily upload songs to a single location.

I don't know if harp-l has any such space available or how it would be administered.  But it would
be nice.