[Harp-L] Butter/Hendrix

Someone wrote:
The only harp on a Hendrix track to my knowledge is the mellow and
understated playing on (I think its title is) 'My friend'  or Only friend??  Was that
Butter???

If anyone responded to this i musta missed it.  I'm not familiar with the
song of this name, but remember one Hendrix song that was done as a live
recording (last song on the album?), with glasses clinking in the background.  I too
am curious as to who the harp players were.
ron