[Harp-L] re: Doug Pul's inst. cd's?

Welcome to Fall...great weather in Indiana...

Is anyone familiar with Doug Puls inst. cd series offered by Coast 2 Coast Music? I've e-mailed with him and he seems like a great guy. Just wondered if anyone had purchased them and what they thought about them and/or learned from them and how they compared to other methods on the market.

I have the Portnoy set and like it a lot, but i'd like some more of "what to play" to go with my technique.

I'm considering the Gary Primich set...think I saw it on Amazon the other day.

Always looking for a new way to turn the light bulb on re: tongue blocking and bending...I still don't quite get it the way I should.

Sincerely,

Bry