[Harp-L] CX12 repair in Belgium

Hello everybody,
There should be some belgian harmonica players on these list capable of
answering to some of my questions. I have a couple of CX12 harmonica's
having at least one flat note. Up to now I always returned the harmonica's
to the musicstore where I bought them. The quality of the repair was ok but
it took them between 1 and 2 months to get them back to the musicstore. It
is a matter of cost and warrenty of transportation and the visiting schedule
of the Hohner representative coming to the store only once a month. In order
to limit this time to maybe a couple of weeks I would like to ask some
questions.
1. Is there an official Hohner dealer in Belgium and what is the address and
is it possible to directly bring the instruments to the dealer's place
myself ?
2. Are there any other Hohner independant harmonica repair facilities in
Belgium or in the north of France and or in the south of The Netherlands?
3. In order to prepare learning to do some maintenance work on the
harmonica's myself in the future are there any important publications to
read on the internet? After doing a search on Google with "harmonica repair"
I found harmonicalessons.com, harmonicalinks.com, harmonica.7p.com and a lot
of other links. Maybe there is a list containing the most important links
saving me the trouble of searching.
During a harmonica search in my old radioshack yesterday I found a couple of
old diatonic instruments together with "Make your harmonica work better" by
D.Tate and a never used "Lee Oskar harmonica tool kit". These are probably
all the tools I need trying to change the life of all my harmonica's.
As I have been an irregular lurker on this list I am aware of the competence
and willingness to share of most of the members. And I do hope that some of
my questions get constructive answers, TIA.
Beste groeten.(Best greetings)
Gervais