RE: [Harp-L] Playing chromatically on richter harps article on planetharmonica

Hi Jack

>How about the Koch #960/40 and the Slide Harp #7312/40 (Richters with
buttons).
They are (briefly) mentioned in the CX-10 review. They are similar in
principle to the CX-10. They are 10 hole chromatics(similar to the
Chromonica 1 M 260) but richter tuned. The Koch has no valve and the slide
harp is partly valved (probably half-valved as the CX-10). We haven't had
the chance to try them but we've had several feedbacks and all of them were
that they are VERY leaky (to the point of being unplayable).

Hope this helps

    Laurent
    http://www.planetharmonica.com