Fwd: [Harp-L] super64X

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Winklerjs@xxxx wrote:
any feedback re:this instrument would be appreciated-airtight?
response?thanks
  JJJ

My favorite among the Hohner 16-hole instruments. Loud, bright, deep-
toned - and airtight. However, I'd replace the gold-plated slide and
maybe the mouthpiece with a regular slider and either the standard 64
mputhpiece or the sliver-plated one from the Super 64 - gold in
moving parts is bad news, tends to ball up and create friction. The
slider was my one complaint until I changed it.

Winslow