[Harp-L] Neck Rack

Hi, we too have the Neck Rack from the company in Germany K&M , but ours has the Weltmeister Name on it, in the beginning it had K&M on it,but then Weltmeister had them make for them with their name,  we have a hard time keeping them in, and people that order them love them and say they wouldn't use anything else, we took all the other neck racks out of our stock!
I am waiting on my new Banjo to arrive so I too can enjoy my Weltmeister (K&M) Neck rack!

Chris
http://www.harmonicasandstuff.com