[Harp-L] Jason Ricci in California!

Hey Left Coasters,
I will be going to sit in tonight on sax & some harp & vocals with the young phenom, Jason Ricci. His band is 1st rate and we tore it up together last month at SPAH and in Springfield, IL.
He is touring like a madman and most players don't even come to California. If you are near San Jose tonight come on out & support The Wunderkind.

Tonight:
JJ's Blues San Jose
http://www.jjsblues.org/

Sun 9/19 @ Biscuits & Blues San Francisco
http://biscuitandblue.citysearch.com/

Jason's entire grueling schedule can be seen here:
http://www.jasonricci.net/gigs.html

Blatant plug, no commercial interest, plenty o' harp content, thanks for the BW.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025