RE: [Harp-L] New XB-40 blues intrumental

Winslow,
Great job. I also discovered the 4-5 and 5-6 double-stop blow bends are cool. You sound like a pedal steel guitar when you are playing with the MIDI guitar.
The trick with that beast is to stay away from the thin toyish sound on some bends. I think it would be cool to retune the helper reeds to limit many bends to a 1/2 step. 7 Blow is a great whole stepp bend IMO!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025