[Harp-L] S20s

I?ve been back on the list for a few weeks after several years? absence.
It?s good to be back and still see lots of the old names still here!

About to replenish a whole stack of my Special 20s with new stock and
was wondering where to shop these days since some new places have
emerged since I last bought bulk (I used to use Farrell?s and they still
look good).

I?m also not clear on what Hohner is distributing in the US.  Are all
the S20s the same nowadays?  I have both ZA5 and pre-ZA5 and prefer the
former, which I think is all that is available these days.  Any guidance
would be appreciated.  I didn?t see much on this recently in the
archives, but if I?m re-treading well-worn ground feel free to mail me
off list instead.

+R