[Harp-L] Moody's Mood for XB-Melody (3rd times the charm)

 First I had free webspace at host.sk, a Slovakian site that was slow but tolerable until they
recently started throwing up multiple obnoxious pop-ups.  So I switched to Geocities, but every
time I tried to download an mp3 they told me it was temporarily "unavailable."   So now I've
switched to shyper.com, a free webspace which seems to work pretty well so far.

The link is still the same:  http://www.bebopradio.com

But now it really should work (knock on wood.)   So if you want to hear me playing "Moody's Mood
for Love" on an XB-Melody please give it one more try.  (And I replaced the mp3 with a cleaner
recording too.)

Thanks, I invite your comments!