[Harp-L] dissing anyone

Why?

We are all artists at various levels trying to grow.  All of us will shine at some point in time--some locally, some globally.   All of us will have/have had ourselves knocked down a few pegs when we think we're really getting somewhere.  In that process, we will all feel as if we have made asses of ourselves (especially this summer in NJ).  Then, we pick up the pieces and get better--we learn from our mistakes.

Let's just learn from each other.

http://www.channelcatsbluesband.20m.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=CDB0693830012