Re: [Harp-L] Bach for Harmonica

Robert,

This is my advance order for your new  Bach studies.

Emile D'Amico
>>> <bon@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/30/04 10:09PM >>>
I am just finishing a recording of solo Bach for harmonica and will put
out a CD with music edited for harmonica.  I will be playing the C minor
Double Concerto at the Grand Canyon this year and may add this plus
another Sonata I recorded with harpsichord a while back.

But the solo stuff is meant for teaching and includes some wicked corner
switches plus the great chops building that comes with Bach.

Next summer this will, I hope, develop into a seminar for chromatic for
diatonic players.  Many of my students have gone on to great success
"crossing over" to chromatic and really learning the instrument.

I know that learning to play well on an instrument is not high on
society's list of priorities, but a few of us still care.

Harmonically yours,

Robert
Bonfiglio