[Harp-L] Raful Neal

To all list members who know Raful Neal, Raful is in the hospital in Baton
Rouge and it is looking dire.  Raful has battled prostate cancer and had it
whipped, but cancer has returned.  For those that don't know Raful he is a member
of the Louisiana Blues Hall of Fame as a fine harp player and vocalist.  His
influences were Slim Harpo and Little Walter.  He is also patriarch to a family
of eleven children including Kenny Ray, Lil Ray, Jackie Neal and the rest of
the family are great musicians in their own right as well.  Raful is an
inspiration of how generous a harp player can be to others.  He is also a great
vocalist and entertainer.  I have seen him many times take a crowd in by taking
the band down and going into the audience singing and blowing his harp.  I can't
say enough kind words for this gentleman.  If you would, please remember
Raful and his family in your prayers.
Boogie