RE: [Harp-L] Re: Illustrative story (a bit long)

>>    I went out of my way to make it to this little blues club in a
>little
>>town not-close-enough-to-home because I knew that Curtis Blake,
from Minneapolis, was playing there.. Bear in mind, Curtis is a
veteran, a survivor, and as good a blues harp player as anyone I
know. In other words, Curtis is one step past cool....    Anyway, I
said hello when I arrived and they were on break,
>name-dropped Chris Michalek's name and reminded Curtis of a
not-so-cool jam session a few years back..etc.

I'm surprised that dropping my named didn't get you kicked where the
sun don't shine after they took your wallet... :-) What was the
not-so-cool jam session?  I've been a part of a lot of those when I
lived up there.

Yes Curt is way cool.  I always thought he was the best blues harp
player in MN.  Was that the Brothers Curtis band?
Chris Michalek