[Harp-L] Mr. Douglas tates BD

I ran across an article back in 1996 in  AHN [American Harmonica Newsletter] that gave a great report on Mr. Tates books (Make your harmonica play well) and (Play the harmonica well) - Convinced from the article that this would be a wise investment, I bought his books and definitely consider them part of my "must have" collection of books about the harmonica...I must add ,to my pleasant surprize, he signed both books, and above one of his signitures he wrote the advise - MAKE HASTE........SLOWLY!  Well the last few days I've been reading all the great accomplishments that he has succeeded in over the past 8 years, and it seems to me, I'm just an innocent bystander, I never had the pleasure to meet the man, but it seems to me that he is on a roll as he enters this new and exciting decade of  his life...Happy Birthday....Frank