Re: [Harp-L] Off Topic

If anything is possible then the Chicago Cubs can win the 2004 World Series too.

Sam

On Oct 29, 2004, at 3:08 PM, Meagher, Evan F wrote:

Dear Harp-L,

This is off topic and entirely inappropriate, but I would like to point out one thing: the Boston Red Sox- *my* Boston Red Sox- just won the World Series. This means nothing is impossible. Any one of us could become a virtuoso. The sun could rise in the West and gravity might reverse. Water will run uphill. Up is down, left is right, war is peace.

It's a brave new world. And the future is looking bright.