[Harp-L] Any Tim Northcutt Updates?

I am curious to know what has become of Tim Northcutt of [HOT ROD  HARPS]. I
have heard a few things on-list on what has happened to  him; such as: he had
taken a new job and that he was /  is ill? Maybe both?  No one seems to hear
from him. In the  past; I had called, E-mailed, and sent a letter once asking
him to do  something...Haven't heard a word.
  I could say more, but I'm leaving that off the  table. Any help? You can
e-mail me off list if you wish.  gh