[Harp-L] RE: Jump Blues Opinions

While not exactly on point --the record is from the late seventies I
believe-- one of my favorite LPs in this style features Piere Beauregard
on harp... if you can find "Powerhouse" by the band of the same name
check it out (but I don't think it has been reissued on CD, lamentably).
A number of Wynonie Harris tunes are included, Piere's amplified,
horn-like harp blends in beautifully with the sax, and he also does a
killer version of LW's Roller Coaster.

Howard Parks