[Harp-L] Re: Tonight

On Oct 27, 2004, at 5:56 PM, Ronald Burton wrote:

From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>

Don't know how tired I'll be after Wally's?

Don't overdo...We've got tomorrow nite at the vfw.....17770 Pine Ridge Rd, Fort Myers Beach.

I doubt I will GET there next Monday, I put 139.4 miles on the car. :(

ouch..Man this nite life is getting into our wallets ..................

Bleau....

Tell me about it. First there was Monday nite at the Orpheus out at Ft. Myers Beach. I really didn't expect to DO "Bluesette". A lot of bands can't do it. How about that Astrid Gilberto clone Brasillian girl? Man, what a pleasure to play behind HER. Hard to find a group that does Jobim.
Then there was Tuesday nite at the Venice Yacht Club (the hurricane benefit).
Wednesday nite there was Wally's Waterside Marina. Usual stuff, but the crowd was bigger. Those "people" seem to be following me around? Couldn't get to the Buckingham Blues Bar. Was a little tired/hungry.
Today there is the Ft. Myers Harmonica Club welcome back snow-birds luncheon at the "Shell Factory". Later I will be leaving for Ft Myers Beach for the Skip Finch Benefit.
Saturday we will be doing the "Goodbye Charlie" hurricane benefit in Punta Gorda. It is downtown, outside, and we expect as big crowd. Come early to find parking. We will have at least 10 pieces.
Sunday will be the VFW. Looks like the only day I will have off is Fri. I need to catch up on all my back-logged e-mails.
JoJo