Re: [Harp-L] Jump blues opinions

"Jay M. Thompson" ha escrito:

> I find myself gravitating more and more to jump blues and I would like to start listening to some of the real deal 40s/50s stuff that's available. But I'm interested in some opinions on where to start. When I browse through bluebeatmusic.com there is so much available it's pretty overwhelming!! Where do I start?
> Thanks, Jay

Fernando Sez :

Anything by Jay Mc Shann

Fernando Toral
Argentina

Hurricane Sez :

¡ De veras el Jay Mc Shann esta pádre Fernando   !

( English = True Jay Mc Shann is a big daddy ! )

Hello Jay :

Wooooo Booooy  hóy hóy hóy you want jump man well here's a little Jump Blues Joy to jump with fer ya hóy hóy hóy ......

.....  Louie Jordon , Pee Wee Crayton , The Trainier Bros , Wynonie Harris , Goerge Harmonica Smith .....

Those ought to keep you busy a while looking up and listening  too .

Have fun

Huracán he dícho hóy hóy hóy  I'm 300lbs of heavenly joy ...

Sinceramente

HR

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com