Re: [Harp-L] alternate media players

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:18:12 -0700
From: fjm <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] alternate media players
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone have a favourite alternative to Windows Media Player for
playing .wma files?  I've hung on to the non invasive version of Real
Player but  it's getting harder and harder to use it, ditto for Winamp.
  Thanks, fjm
<end>

Hi fjm,
  I use Real Alternative and Quicktime Alternative - which both use "Media
Player Classic" and work with most media files.  Downloads and codecs here:
http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/finalbuilds.htm

Although I use the CD Player Windows comes with, or Amazing Slow Downer.
-- G.