[Harp-L] Re :Chromatic Harmonica/Stevie

Right On Rick !

When I tackled that song on Chromatic when it hit the airwives in the mid 60's I realized too that it was either in F# or C# , its a breeze ( well almost heh heh ) with the slide closed , it in time made me realize that it's ( for me ) a relatively easy compostion to play and kind of made sense out of the lay out on my chromatic , I really think allot about changing my slide so the #'s are in the slide out position , but thats just me .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com