[Harp-L] Neato PC recording device CHEAP

Gang Of High Pressure Wind Hustlers :

I just used this to record a bunch of demos my music partner Chan Romero had in the " can " for many years . This little beauty is Mac compatible only so far , no drivers needed plug & play is this babys forté . Load the program ( which is free with a few other neet freebies at the website below ) and preview the sound levels before recording , then voila its working and soon done . I was able to take line out of a karaoke and stright into the computer via the USB
connection , worked like a cham saved the files as " wave " files so my man chan can send the music to the powers that be .

Now that I am passed the " procrastination " phase heh heh ( after looking at this little USB hardware device for several months on my desk , yeah I'm only human :) I am about to record some stuff on my own and not in a studio for a change :) whish me luck .

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/imic/

I paid $43.00 ( shipping included ) Nashville, TN . these people are very nice and provide you with a tracking record of your order , nice ....

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com