[Harp-L] Favorite Harp Labeling Methods - Etc.

I just take my wifes red nail polish and write the key letter in big letters
on the cover of the harp - works real well.

In montreal it seems everyone uses belt pouches - just remember what harp
goes in what pouch and be consistent and you are set - I think if i ever got
motivated i would probably go this way.

My favorite though was a box i made with the harps laid out like the black
and white keys of a piano keyboard.  It could be pitch black and you would know
what harp you were picking up without looking just by feel.

russ