[Harp-L] Gruenling meets Ricci & Wilson

Dennis Gruenling has been running a great blues radio show
that's also available live via the web. This Friday, Oct.
29, he'll have a special show featuring as his guests Jason
Ricci and Kim Wilson, who'll be gigging on a double bill
that night in New Jersey.

The show runs 1:00 - 3:45 pm Eastern time. It's available
live online at http://wfdu.fm or in the New York area at
89.1 FM.

Dennis's show is a treasure that should be better known. He
features classic but less-well-known sides; Dennis
demonstrates just how big the blues palette is, and always
reminds me what it is I love about that music. The show
usually airs Thursdays, but  he'll sometimes shift the date
to interview a performer who'll be gigging that night.

As a reminder, after the radio show Jason will be hosting a
harmonica players' chat -- he calls it a Harp-to-Harp Talk
-- starting 4 pm, at Paramus Picture Show
(http://paramuspictureshow.com). The get-together is open to
everyone (no ticket needed); bring your harps. That night at
8 at the Picture Show, he'll open for Wilson -- one hot
double bill.