[Harp-L] Re: Favorite Harp Labeling Methods

My harps came with the keys stamped right in the covers! Just kidding...
guess I'm not old enough to need the supersized labels yet!:)

My case is an ex-pokerchip case that was donated, black and aluminum with
chrome hardware, durable, and a nice size for me. I store the '64 in the
back of the amp with the mic.  The case has nice dividers for the 270s and
tools, and the diatonics just fit in the middle. I sort through the short
harps I know I'll probably use when I get there, make sure they all work,
and then line 'em up in order on top of the amp. As long as I don't drink
too much, I remember which one is which.