[Harp-L] Favorite Harp Labeling Methods - Etc

I bought the label system from the Masterclass last year, and while highly visible, I find that they rub off pretty easily.  I think the "nail polish" lacquer might not be the best adhesive to really seal the labels off.  As a former coatings chemist, (you want to talk boring.... try watching paint dry LITERALLY for a living)  I think that there is probably a more permanent way to seal the labels.  For plastic combs, roughing up the surface first would probably aid adhesion.  Maybe an epoxy would bond better too.  Oh, I carry my harmonicas around in an ugly old green clip belt.  I think I'll soon get  the "road case" that the masterclass sells.  Anyone have anything they find un-acceptable about that case?