[Harp-L] Favorite Harp Labeling Methods - Etc.

In a message dated 10/25/04 6:00:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Roger Wader Boyce asked:
> > What are y'all's favorite and most effective ( low light reading etc. )
> > methods of labeling harp keys

The darker the stage and the older we get, the harder it is to see, so:
  I use a large piece of masking tape.  To make it readable for a long time,
I cover it with clear Scotch tape.  I keep all away from my mouth so i don't
feel it when playing, but make the label and lettering as big as poss., and use
a big magic marker type pen to label it.
ron