RE: [Harp-L] google virtuoso

From: rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you type harmonica virtuoso into Google you get Madcat, Eddy lawrence Manson
(sad to say I never heard of him) a guy named Harper (who?) Larry Adler, and an
article on Brendan Powers written by Richard Hunter.

For some reason, my name was not on the list.

Rainbow Jimmy

The same search brings up harp-l's Richard Hunter. makes me think that there are a few guys with some good PR out there.

Michael (V for Volume not Virtuosic) Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025