[Harp-L] Gindick's Jam Camp

Mark,

Thanks so much for reminding me of that late Sat. night jam session. It was remarkable. That session led to most of us hearing music inside our heads for an hour after the jam finished when we were trying to get to sleep. Interesting phenomenon. My pal Dave Fertig aka dr. d noted that the only time you get this much musical immersion is on the Blues Cruise. I concur. There comes a point on the cruise where you transcend verbal communication and speak "scat."

What particularly struck me was the note shaping. My pals and I were really inspired and commented on the differences in each others playing during that very special Sat. night session. It was also very interesting to A/B those amps with my Sonny Jr. modded BM and using different mics.

Thanks for refreshing that special memory.

Doc

--
Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of